Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2021/05/21 02:39:10 UTC

Changing the FAQ to agree with the license re: http vs. https

Sebb suggested a reasonable approach here:

I'd like to change the FAQ unless somebody disagrees.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Changing the FAQ to agree with the license re: http vs. https

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 03:39, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:

> Sebb suggested a reasonable approach here:
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-536
>
> I'd like to change the FAQ unless somebody disagrees.

I suggest adding a comment to the source file to explain why the
scheme is http, not https, and refer to the JIRA. Otherwise it may get
changed again.