Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Susannah Goldberg <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 03:36:54 UTC

Typo in your EUL

Hi,
I noticed a typo in your EUL. I don't know if you care, but I thought I'd
let you know just in case.

In the "COOKIES" section, you have a sentence that reads:

"Although marketing company manages the information generated from the
Site, controls how that data may and may not be used."

Thanks for the great software!

Sincerely,
 *Susannah Goldberg*
--------

*Don't forget to SMILE *
*Don't be afraid to SING*
*&**Remember to LAUGH!*
*---*
*"Charity never faileth."* ~Mormon & Paul (Moroni
7:46<https://mail.google.com/>;
1 Corinthians 13:8 <http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/1-cor/13.8?lang=eng#7>)

Re: Typo in your EUL

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com>.
I searched the Apache License for the word "cookies" and did not find it.

Did you download your software from the official site www.openoffice.org, where it is free or did you download it from some other site?

Steve
Sent from my iPad