Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2005/04/25 15:29:39 UTC

[Lepido] Feedback wanted: what do you want your Cocoon IDE to be?

Hi all,

As you hopefully know, the Lepido Cocoon IDE project is in the proposal
phase at Eclipse [1].

This phase is dedicated at gathering feedback on the project proposal to
enhance it and ensure there is enough interest so that a community
emerges around the project.

This community is not only about developpers (even if we need them of
course) but also about testers, users, and companies that would use
Lepido for their business, either to promote Cocoon or in a larger offering.

If you're interested in Lepido, please say so and make your voice heard
so that we all can build an IDE that suits your needs and expectations.

There are two ways for you to provide feeback:
- the Eclipse newsgroup [2] or its web front-end [3] (registration
required for antispam reasons [4]).
- the Lepido wiki pages [5] where we build the feature list.

Thanks for your participation,
Sylvain

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-lepido/
[2] news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.technology.lepido
[3]
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.technology.lepido
[4] http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html
[5] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Lepido