Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dhayalan Ganapathy <mg...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/14 05:42:25 UTC

Migrating tomcat 6 to 9 , rmi client not working

 Hi,

I am trying to migrate tomcat6 with the war to tomcat 9, but rmiclient
which is running in tomcat 6 not working in tomcat9.

It throws an error  unknown protocol: war. Can you please help us to run
the application in tomcat 9?.

[image: cid:image004.jpg@01D9B641.52DEE890]

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01D9B640.9C190D70]

[image: cid:image005.png@01D9B641.52DEE890]

[image: cid:image006.png@01D9B641.52DEE890]

Thanks,

Dhayalan.G

Re: Migrating tomcat 6 to 9 , rmi client not working

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Dhayalan,

On 7/14/23 01:42, Dhayalan Ganapathy wrote:
> I am trying to migrate tomcat6 with the war to tomcat 9, but rmiclient
> which is running in tomcat 6 not working in tomcat9.

Is rmiclient a component of your application, or something from a
third-party?

> It throws an errorĀ  unknown protocol: war. Can you please help us to run
> the application in tomcat 9?.

All of your screenshots were stripped from your message because this
list does not support images. Can you please re-send with plain-text
information?

The full stack trace and the full URL that is being used for the war:
URL will be very helpful.

-chris