Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/06 22:14:21 UTC

[VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases,

bundlerepository 1.2.1
framework 1.4.0
main 1.4.0

The source and binary release archives, signature files, SHA and MD5
message digests for each are available as zip and tar.gz here:

http://people.apache.org/~pauls/1.4.0

Additionally, a binary release is included (called felix-1.4.0).

Please vote to approve these release archives:

[ ] +1 Approve the releases
[ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr>.
+1
Didier

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Alin Dreghiciu
http://www.ops4j.org         - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks alot for this !

Regards
Felix

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@gmx.de>.
+1 (non binding).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2008/11/8 Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2008/11/7 Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>
> >
> >> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases,
> >>
> >> bundlerepository 1.2.1
> >> framework 1.4.0
> >> main 1.4.0
> >>
> >> The source and binary release archives, signature files, SHA and MD5
> >> message digests for each are available as zip and tar.gz here:
> >>
> >> http://people.apache.org/~pauls/1.4.0<http://people.apache.org/%7Epauls/1.4.0>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Epauls/1.4.0>
> >>
> >> Additionally, a binary release is included (called felix-1.4.0).
> >>
> >> Please vote to approve these release archives:
> >>
> >> [ ] +1 Approve the releases
> >> [ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)
> >>

> > FYI, I notice there are some additional files in the binary zip:
> >
> >   __MACOSX/...
> >
> > and the tgz:
> >
> >   ._changelog_shell.txt
> >
> > these files don't seem to appear in the maven jars / zips
> >
> > so... +1 for the release, if these two binaries are cleaned up to remove
> the
> > OSX cruft :)
>
> Good catch. Should be fixed now :-)

+1 yep, can confirm they're ok now

regards,

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Edward Yakop <ed...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 05:14, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote to approve these release archives:
>
> [X ] +1 Approve the releases
> [ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)

Regards,
Edward Yakop

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
O.k. good. I will do the news today since I wasn't able to connect to
the wiki yesterday.

regards,

Karl

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
I will look into it tonight.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
[X] +1 Approve the releases

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.

> [x] +1 Approve the releases

Regards,

Clement

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases,
>
> bundlerepository 1.2.1
> framework 1.4.0
> main 1.4.0

[x] +1 Approve the releases
[ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)

Cheers
Niclas

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.4.0 framework and related subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl