Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/07 12:43:20 UTC

ErrorInvalidIdMalformed when accessing outlook.office.com

I get the following error:
org.apache.olingo.client.api.communication.ODataClientErrorException:
(ErrorInvalidIdMalformed) Id is malformed. [HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request]

with this url: https://outlook.office.com/api/v2.0/$metadata#Me/Calendars

I am using version 4.3.0

-Thanks for any help

Re: ErrorInvalidIdMalformed when accessing outlook.office.com

Posted by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com>.
This error was because I was building the wrong url. Once I fixed the url,
everything worked as expected.

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.