Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by renee ko <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 15:07:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Difference in Apache version

Hello all,

   - I am running Apache httpd version *2.2.29* and server built on Aug 23
   2015 13:19:54 .

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -v

*Server version: Apache/2.2.29 (Unix)*

*Server built:   Aug 23 2015 13:19:54*

   - But the server-status page shows a different version and built.

[image: Inline image 1]

   - Can you please advise what is wrong with my configuration?

Re: [users@httpd] Difference in Apache version

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:26 PM, renee ko <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry Eric, I didnt understand your question. "ps" on which process?

​The running webserver processes.

Re: [users@httpd] Difference in Apache version

Posted by renee ko <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.