Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Perry Hoekstra <du...@uswest.net> on 2000/07/28 13:48:50 UTC

Xalan: Support for axis

Greet the sun all,

Does Xalan support axis?

I have the following chunk of code:

<xsl:value-of select="from-ancestors-or-self(MsgID)"/>

and I receive the following when I run through the transform process:

XSL Error: pattern = 'from-ancestors-or-self(MsgID)'
Could not find function: from-ancestors-or-self
 Remaining tokens: ( '(' 'MsgID' ')'), style tree node: org.apache.xa
lan.xslt.ElemValueOf@893122b6
XSL Error: Could not parse file:D:/development/AvailabilityReply.xsl
document!, Location file:D:/development/AvailabilityReply.xsl, line 56,
offset 74
XSL Error: processStylesheet not succesfull!, Location
file:D:/development/AvailabilityReply.xsl, line 56, offset 74
XSLT: pattern = 'from-ancestors-or-self(MsgID)'
Could not find function: from-ancestors-or-self
 Remaining tokens: ( '(' 'MsgID' ')')
Xalan: was not successful.
XSLProcessor: done

--