Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2012/01/22 18:56:52 UTC

Status of 'kitty' project (JMX CLI Client)

[OT] Re: Status of 'kitty' project (JMX CLI Client)

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
> Pid,
>
> On 1/22/12 1:19 PM, Pid * wrote:
>>> It's been "incubating" for some time, now. Is it cooked, yet?
>
>> It stalled for various reasons. I've got some code to commit
>
> I was able to build it but not run it because I couldn't figure out
> what libraries it actually needed to run.
>
> 'Gradle dependencies' told me that I need to download the whole
> internet in order to satisfy the deps for the project :)
>
> Obviously, whatever is necessary to build Kitty has been downloaded to
> my computer as part of the build. I have no idea where those libraries
> have been places. ~/.gradle only appears to have gradle-related stuff
> in it.
>
> I'm a bit lost.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Can you join the
kitty-dev@incubator.a.o list & I'll help you there?

[key:62590808]

Re: Status of 'kitty' project (JMX CLI Client)

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Status of 'kitty' project (JMX CLI Client)

Posted by Pid * <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 22 Jan 2012, at 17:57, Christopher Schultz