Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Dario Cimafonte <da...@travcorpuk.com> on 2015/07/14 11:02:00 UTC

Feature "activemq-web-console" broken under Java 8

Hi,

under SMX 5.4.0 I noticed that the feature "activemq-web-console" doesn't seem to support Java 8 ("Connections" jsp page is broken), I wonder if this is a known problem

Thanks,

Dario

Re: Feature "activemq-web-console" broken under Java 8

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, looks similar to AMQ-5356[1]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5356