Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "liubo@fcyun.com" <li...@fcyun.com> on 2017/09/15 07:39:29 UTC

wonders about derived columns creattion, how to create it?

hi users,

Here's my kylin samples cube, you can see that the derived columns. I just wonder how to create them?

when I want to create a new cube same as the sample, I coudn't see where to to this, any ideas?

I want to create a same one like the sample above:

thanks very much~

liubo@fcyun.com

Re: wonders about derived columns creattion, how to create it?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The derived column must be from a lookup table. When you add dimension from
a lookup table, you will see the "Derived" and "Normal" options there.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋