Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Evan Chan <ve...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 01:43:24 UTC

Spark-JobServer moving to a new location

Dear community,

Wow, I remember when we first open sourced the job server, at the
first Spark Summit in December.  Since then, more and more of you have
started using it and contributing to it.   It is awesome to see!

If you are not familiar with the spark job server, it is a REST API
for managing your Spark jobs and job history and status.

In order to make sure the project can continue to move forward
independently, new features developed and contributions merged, we are
moving the project to a new github organization.  The new location is:

https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver

The git commit history is still there, but unfortunately the pull
requests don't migrate over.   I'll be contacting each of you with
open PRs to move them over to the new location.

Happy Hacking!

Evan (@velvia)
Kelvin (@kelvinchu)
Daniel (@dan-null)