Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 10:51:15 UTC

Re: OpenMeetings-3.0.4 - "one-time invitation" gives "Already used"

works for me:

1) enter the room as admin user
2) select Send invitation from the menu
3) enter user email
4) select Period: one time
5) select "generate URL"
6) copy/paste the URL to another browser
Result: everything works as expected

WBR
Maxim aka solomax