Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/11/14 13:32:10 UTC

Re: FW: Request for help to solve Bugs In Fineract 17.07 into ourserver

Jimmy,

Santosh will to reproduce your issue and triage it and inform you what
release we might be able to fix this bug in.

Ed

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
HI Jubha,

Turning closed  loans into Active - It's your instance specific issue.
Please ping me on Hangout to look into it. We also discuss other issues
related to reports.

Regards
Santosh