Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Cosmin MERLUSCA <c....@artis.fr> on 2005/06/16 12:28:38 UTC

OJB problem

Hi,
I was browsing through your mails and I found that there is a known problem
which I have encountered.
I need to make criterias like "column1 + column2 > 100".
Is there any other way to workaround this problem?
I can't do it with an addSql neither, because the project works on multiple
databases,
and because of limitations on Oracle column names length, the names of
columns are not the same.
It would be most useful if I could use aliases on expressions, but this
doesn't seem to work.
So, if anyone had the same problem and if it found a solution, I would be
most grateful.