Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michelle Vogt <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 00:37:36 UTC

Axis/Wss4j Websphere NoClassDefFoundError

We are trying to use Websphere 6.1 with axis and wss4j security.
When the security is enabled, the following exception is thrown when
the web service is called:

NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.axis.Handler

This is part of the wsdd config file specifying the handler:
<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">

If security is disabled then the web service works fine.  And, also if
the handler type is replaced with a type in our own app, then it works
fine also.

Has anybody been able to get anything similar working, or had similar
problems with this on websphere?

We're using axis 1.4, and wss4j 1.5

thanks

Re: Axis/Wss4j Websphere NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Michelle Vogt <ch...@gmail.com>.
We already have the relevant axis and wss4j jar files in our app lib directory.
And, this was working previously on the previous.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.