Posted to users@camel.apache.org by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2013/01/04 04:56:02 UTC

Re: Content based Routing

I suggest you start with some simple  examples
<http://camel.apache.org/examples.html >   or  books
<http://camel.apache.org/books.html>   to get your head around how to use
Camel.

To your specific flow, see the following links...

1. see  camel-file <http://camel.apache.org/xpath.html>   to process a file
2. for XML parsing, see  camel-xpath <http://camel.apache.org/xpath.html>
    for CSV parsing, see  camel-csv <http://camel.apache.org/csv.html>
3. see  camel-jdbc <http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html>   for populating a
database table

Also, you can run Camel applications any number of ways (don't need to use
ServiceMix)...there is is a great overview of the options here:
http://download.progress.com/5331/open/adobe/prc/psc/091610_apache_camel_deployment/index.htm

Padmalaya wrote
> I need help in implementing content based routing in Camel. Basically I
> need to use unstructured data do some processing and then send it to the
> required DB Tables. I have however Identified the following sequences:
>
> 1. Collect Data from Client (can be a csv or an xml) using Camel Route
> 2. Process Data Received (How Can Camel Help me Identify the relevant
> content???)
> 3. Run Camel Service mix and populate data into the Database
>
> If there is any similar implementation as of this please give me the link.
>
> Regards,
>
> Padmalaya

-----
Ben O'Day