Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2013/12/03 15:59:26 UTC

Re: Invitation to join the Next Hangout : Cloud Controller Architecture for Apache Stratos 4.0.0

Hi All,

You can find the hangout link from [1] and youtube link from [2]

[1]
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7acpicit1mn0s3qobmbch0g04c?authuser=0&hl=en<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7acpicit1mn0s3qobmbch0g04c?authuser=0&hl=en>

[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpnMT0EHpQk

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join to our next hangout on the topic *"**Cloud Controller
> Architecture for Apache Stratos 4.0.0" *[1].
>
> Date and time are as following:
>
> December 3rd Tuesday , 7.00 AM (PDT), 8:30 PM (IST)
>
> Agenda,
>
> * Introduction to Cloud Controller
> * Cloud Controller Architecture
>        Topology handling
>             publishing all the events to topology
>             publishing complete topology
>        Managing IaaS via jclouds
>             Inbuilt support for AWS ec2, openstack and vcloud
>             Ability to manage instances across different
> partitions(providers, regions and zones)
>             Allow to plug any IaaS
>        Building information model from
>             Cartridge deployment
>             partition Vs IaasProvider
>             Subscription information
>             Managing instances
>        Partition validation
>        Hot deployment for cloud-controller.xml and cartridge definition
>        Persistence storage for complete Topology and for information model
>
> [1].
> https://plus.google.com/events/cvca1opv78ak16gvsbtva0hks28?partnerid=gplp0&authkey=COPft9r4gqWJKw
>
> Thanks,
> Reka