Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/03 23:07:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache POI 5.2.1 release (RC1)

Hi everyone,

The vote has carried with 3 +1s (Dominik, Andreas, PJ). I will start the release and aim to make the announcements tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the contributions to the POI 5.2.1 release.

On Saturday 26 February 2022, 23:15:11 GMT+1, Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,

thank you for preparing the release, PJ!

I've done some rudimentary checks - here is my +1.

Andi