Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2004/03/04 12:37:10 UTC

[wiki] Jakarta JMeter wiki - request

We'd like move the JMeter Wiki to MoinMoin.

It should probably start at
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter, but
http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter would do just as well.

Commit messages should go to jakarta-jmeter-cvs@apache.org initially.

Anything else you need to know?

S. (sebb AT A.O)
Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Executed:

  bin/addwiki --title 'Apache JMeter' \
              --inter 'JMeter' \
              --commit-mails 'jakarta-jmeter-cvs@apache.org' \
              jakarta-jmeter

As a reminder, this is something that the PMC Chair (or any PMC member with
apsite karma and approved by the PMC to do it) can do.

No content has been migrated.  Please get in touch with Leo (at the moment,
he is the master of migration) for help migrating your content.

	--- Noel