Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 08:31:11 UTC

Re: WebMarkupContainer as string for use in jqgrid cell

Hi Sam,

Yesterday I commited some changes to [1] that add the possibility to
render Wicket cells as components. You can find an example on [2].
There are some limitations to the kind of cells you can show (they
cannot add "JavaScript" to the page) but at least you can add cells
containing links and so on.

Best,

Ernesto

References,

1-http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/
2-http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/source/browse/trunk/wiquery-plugins/example-war/src/main/java/com/wiquery/plugins/demo/NewGridPanel.java

Posted by Sam Zilverberg <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sweet.
I looked at the changes made and now I understand what you meant by
"virtual" repeater.

Anyway I've decided to use a custom implementation of wicket's DataTable for
now and if
a demand for more "fancy" grids will be made I'l probably come back to
wijqgrid or try out inmethod grid.

Thanks
-Sam