Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by rosemary ikimi <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/13 02:21:56 UTC

urgent investment proposal

Dear Sir,

We have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably
informed of your discretness and ability of this
nature by Mr.Davidov,Russian minister of economic
relations with foreign
affairs.Email:Kyiv@linuxplanet.nu. Though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that everything will be OKAY at the end
of the day.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I
am Mrs.Rosemary Ikimi officer Standard Trust Bank plc
I came to know you through Mr.Davidov.who assured me
that you are Reliable and a Reputable Person to handle
this Confidential Transaction, which involves the
Movement of large sum of Money to a Foreign Account.

THE PROPOSITION: A Foreigner an American, Late Engr.
John Creek (Snr)an oil Merchant with The Federal
Government of Nigeria,Formerly working in warri
Refinery Delta State Nigeria until his death months
ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 300)Flight KQ430, Banked
with us at  Standard Trust Bank Delta state and had a
closing balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth
$33,800.000.00 (Thirty Three Million eight hundred
United State Dollars),the bank now expects next of kin
as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by the
standard Trust Plc of Nigeria to get in touch with any
of the Creek's Family or Relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. John Creek
(Snr.)'s next of kin (He had no wife or children that
is known to us). The Management under the influence of
our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors,
that arrangement has been made for the fund to be
decleared "Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be donated to
the trust fund for arms ammunition to further enhance
the course of War in Africa and the World in General.
In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have stand as next of kin to the late Engr. John
Creek (Snr.) so that the fund will be released and
paid into your Account as the beneficiary next of kin.
All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
will be carefully worked out. We have secure from the
probate an order of Mandamus to locate any of the
deceasedbeneficiaries, and more so we are assuring you
that
this business is 100% Risk Free involvement. Your
share stays,on percentage basis while the rest be for
myself and my colleagues for investment purpose,
According to
agreement within both parties.
However,It might interest you to know that you can
claim the fund in our corresponding bank in London
with the assistance of one of our collegues,who will
be willing to talk with you on phone as soon as
possible.We shall arrange to change the beneficiary in
your favour in Standard Trust bank London Cannon
Bridge house 25 Dowgate hill.London.EC 4R 2SB.
Kindly indicate your interest to enable us move the
fund to London bank.

THANKS

Mrs Rosemary Ikimi.

Reply using the following contact: