Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sathiyaraja <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/01 03:41:03 UTC

Synchronous message transfer between JVM's(container's) with MQ.

Hi All,

  I am working on a message transfer from one bundle to another using
direct-vm within a fabric container. But as my business scope increased i
have deployed the bundle is two different containers and here the usage of
direct-vm was changed to activemq as direct-vm can be used across
containers.

As my service is a synchronous service i'm not achieving it because of the
activemq.

Implementation:

container 1:
<route>
<from uri="netty:tcp://localhost:9090">

With content based routing i'm routing the input message to diffrent
activemq endpoint.

<to uri="activemq:myfirst.queue"/>
<to uri="activemq:mysecond.queue"/>

</route>

Container 2:
<route>
<from uri="activemq:myfirst.queue"">

</route>

Container 3:
<route>
<from uri="activemq:mysecond.queue"">

</route>

I tried with replyto attribute in activemq and with NMR component also not
helping :(

Kindly help.

Regards,
Sathiyaraja P

Re: Synchronous message transfer between JVM's(container's) with MQ.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can do jms request/reply over JMS with Camel and ActiveMQ. Camel
will automatic send back the reply message on the reply queue.

Take a look at the jms documentation and examples, and whatnot.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM, sathiyaraja <sa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I am working on a message transfer from one bundle to another using
> direct-vm within a fabric container. But as my business scope increased i
> have deployed the bundle is two different containers and here the usage of
> direct-vm was changed to activemq as direct-vm can be used across
> containers.
>
> As my service is a synchronous service i'm not achieving it because of the
> activemq.
>
> Implementation:
>
> container 1:
> <route>
> <from uri="netty:tcp://localhost:9090">
>
> With content based routing i'm routing the input message to diffrent
> activemq endpoint.
>
> <to uri="activemq:myfirst.queue"/>
> <to uri="activemq:mysecond.queue"/>
>
> </route>
>

> Container 2:
> <route>
> <from uri="activemq:myfirst.queue"">
>

> </route>
>
> Container 3:
> <route>
> <from uri="activemq:mysecond.queue"">
>

> </route>
>
> I tried with replyto attribute in activemq and with NMR component also not
> helping :(
>
> Kindly help.
>
> Regards,
> Sathiyaraja P