Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Scott Derrick <sc...@tnstaafl.net> on 2016/08/16 21:18:20 UTC

Modified stat of index

I need to retrieve the last modified timestamp of my search index.

Is there a query I can use or is it stored in a particular file?

thansk,

Scott

--
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null word.”
Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Modified stat of index

Posted by Scott Derrick <sc...@tnstaafl.net>.
thanks that works perfectly!

Scott

--
It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters.
Aesop

Re: Modified stat of index

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.