Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 17:05:57 UTC

New Open-Source JCR Browser Available (GitHub). Built on JQueryMobile.

Hello JCR Users,

I have developed a fairly significant "Mobile First" JCR Browser that is
built on JQueryMobile + SpringBoot + MongoDb. It's Open Source and on
GitHub, and here are the links below. The YouTube link is a screencast of
the app in action.

Any feedback or involvement from the community would be welcomed!

https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbeE-Pwu5AyeSPKuR_9vEeA/feed

the main site:
http://meta64.com

[sorry of you got duplicate of this. I posted to BOTH users+dev groups]

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com