Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gokul_IFS <vt...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/04/12 06:22:31 UTC

How to use JSP page instead of FTL page in OFBiz

Hi,

       I am trying to create an application in OFBiz. I want to use JSP page
instead of .FTL page for view page.

       The sample application  is running fine if made as FTL but shows
error when made as jsp.

        I would like to know how to run JSP page in OFBiz.

Re: How to use JSP page instead of FTL page in OFBiz

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
JSP pages are not encouraged in OFBiz. OFBiz still supports their use however.

You will have to specify a JSP view handler in controller.xml (using a <handler>
entry), then have the page request routed through the JSP view handler via the
<view-map> entry in controller.xml.