Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com> on 2006/06/22 18:51:15 UTC

Tacos components or Tassel or some where else?

Hi,
I saw a component that enabled you to start typing letters in a textbox.  As you progressed, it filled in a drop-down with matching items.  Does anyone know of a component that is available that does that?  I am looking for one for Tapestry 3.x.  I think Tassel has one called livetextfield, but it seems to not let you select a value from the drop-down.

Thoughts?

thanks,

Mark

Re: Tacos components or Tassel or some where else?

Posted by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com>.
You can write one using xtile for 3.0 and just create the javascript on your
own.

--
~chris

Re: Tacos components or Tassel or some where else?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Tacos auto-completer does that, i'm not sure there's a T3.x version though.
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/components/Autocompleter.html