Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/08 17:57:34 UTC

[ACS 4.3] Snapshots on secondary storage

Hello Folks,

My environment is ACS 4.3.0 with xenservers 6.2.0

When taking snapshots, there are stocked in the primary storage (supposing
calling native xenservers apis).

In my remembers i have already seen (with xenservers) snapshots stocked on
secondary storage.

How can i achieve this ?

My zone is an advanced one without sg, and there are two networks, one for
management, the other for the guest vlans (so no storage reserved physical
network).

Thanks a lot for your responses.

Regards, Benoit.

Re: [ACS 4.3] Snapshots on secondary storage

Posted by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com>.
Super, Thanks a lot Lucian !!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.