Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vit Rozkovec <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/19 14:45:07 UTC

DataTable toolbars

Hi,

I've come across one inconsistency in the DataTable class:

     /**
      * @return the container with the toolbars at the top
      */
     public final ToolbarsContainer getTopToolbars()
     {
         return topToolbars;
     }

     /**
      * @return the container with the toolbars at the bottom
      */
     public final ToolbarsContainer getBottomToolbars()
     {
         return bottomToolbars;
     }

ToolbarsContainer is defined as private, so those methods cannot be used
anyway. I suggest either changing the visibility of ToolbarsContainer or
removing those methods.

At the moment if I need to refresh toolbars, I have to go via datatable
component's get() method to remove all toolbar items and re-add them again.

Wicket 8x

Cheers
Vit

Re: DataTable toolbars