Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com> on 2015/11/27 22:04:07 UTC

Disaster Recovery Cloud Stack

Hello guys, please confirm if exist option for disaster recovery in any version the CloudStack, and confirm if exist manual to configured this option

Thanks

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia

www.o4it.com<http://www.o4it.com> | ymora@o4it.com<ma...@o4it.com>

[http://www.o4it.com]<http://www.o4it.com>[http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504>[https://twitter.com/o4it]<https://twitter.com/o4it>[https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial]<https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial>[https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial]<https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Disaster Recovery Cloud Stack

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Yesid,

You're going to have to expand on what you're trying to do.

Cloudstack is setup to offer different zones and different regions (IAAS), but it's up the application design to provide DR functionality.

- Si

________________________________
Hello guys, please confirm if exist option for disaster recovery in any version the CloudStack, and confirm if exist manual to configured this option

Thanks

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia

www.o4it.com<http://www.o4it.com>

[http://o4it.com/wp-content/uploads/featured-slider-1.jpg]<http://www.o4it.com/>

O4IT - THE CLOUD ENABLER
We are a leading provider of Cloud Technologies, focused on providing the technology and best practices to enable channel partners and resellers to quickly deliver ...
Read more...<http://www.o4it.com/>

Posted by Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com>.
Hello, thanks for your comments and collaboration :)

Cordialmente,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT
PBX: 251 Ext +57 (1) 423-5460 | Cel: 3124509565
Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.o4it.com | mailto:ymora@o4it.com

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Yesid,

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.