Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Aurelio Joaniquet <au...@yahoo.es> on 2005/06/01 11:26:28 UTC

Error building CVS HEAD sources: charsetdecoder.cpp 158: Undefined symbol 'mbstate_t'

I'm trying to build the latest development release
from the CVS HEAD, after configuring all the
environment I get the following errors (ant output
follows):

------------------
build:
       [cc] Starting dependency analysis for 75 files.
       [cc] 75 files are up to date.
       [cc] 0 files to be recompiled from dependency
analysis.
       [cc] 29 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] Borland C++ 5.6.4 for Win32 Copyright (c)
1993, 2002 Borland
       [cc]
C:\proyectos\Test\logging-log4cxx\src\charsetdecoder.cpp:
       [cc] Error E2451
C:\proyectos\Test\logging-log4cxx\src\charsetdecoder.cpp
158: Undefined symbol 'mbstate_t' in function
MbstowcsCharsetDecoder::decode(ByteBuffer
&,_STL::wstring &)
       [cc] Error E2379
C:\proyectos\Test\logging-log4cxx\src\charsetdecoder.cpp
158: Statement missing ; in function
MbstowcsCharsetDecoder::decode(ByteBuffer
&,_STL::wstring &)
       [cc] Error E2268
C:\proyectos\Test\logging-log4cxx\src\charsetdecoder.cpp
168: Call to undefined function 'mbsrtowcs' in
function MbstowcsCharsetDecoder::decode(ByteBuffer
&,_STL::wstring &)
       [cc] Error E2451
C:\proyectos\Test\logging-log4cxx\src\charsetdecoder.cpp
171: Undefined symbol 'mbstate' in function
MbstowcsCharsetDecoder::decode(ByteBuffer
&,_STL::wstring &)
       [cc] *** 4 errors in Compile ***

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,