Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Griffith, Michael *" <Mi...@fda.hhs.gov> on 2008/04/02 19:49:33 UTC

How is the dependency and dependency conversion list built on struts website?

Hello all,

I think I know the answer to this, but I am wondering how the dependency
and dependency convergence lists are built on the Struts Website?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/dependencies.html

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/dependency-convergence.html

Is this a Maven 2 feature, or is it done with something like JDepend?
I'd like to have the same information for my application using the Ant
build system.

Thanks in advance,

MG

RE: How is the dependency and dependency conversion list built on struts website?

Posted by "Griffith, Michael *" <Mi...@fda.hhs.gov>.
Ignore my question... I found it... Maven 2 Report, thanks.
MG