Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org> on 2021/11/14 08:00:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.1.1-incubating-rc1

Hi all, This is a call for vote on Apache Sedona 1.1.1-incubating-rc1.
Please refer to the changes listed at the bottom of this email. Release
notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/sedona-1.1.1-incubating-rc1/docs/download/release-notes.md
Build instructions:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/sedona-1.1.1-incubating-rc1/docs/download/compile.md
GitHub tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/releases/tag/sedona-1.1.1-incubating-rc1
GPG public key to verify the Release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sedona/KEYS Source code
and binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sedona/1.1.1-incubating-rc1/
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a majority of at least
3 "approve" PMC votes are cast Please vote accordingly: [ ] +1 approve [ ]
+0 no opinion [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason Checklist for reference
(because of DISCLAIMER-WIP, other checklist items are not blockers): [ ]
Download links are valid. [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid. [ ]
DISCLAIMER is included. [ ] Source code artifacts have correct names
matching the current release. For a detailed checklist please refer to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.1.1-incubating-rc1

Posted by Paweł Kociński <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mohamed Sarwat <ms...@asu.edu>.
+1