Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Pedro Cardoso <pe...@feedzai.com> on 2020/07/20 11:23:58 UTC

Flink Cluster Java 11 support

Hello,

Are there docker images available for Flink Clusters in Kubernetes that run
on Java 11?

Thank you.
Regards

Pedro Cardoso

Research Data Engineer

pedro.cardoso@feedzai.com

[image: Follow Feedzai on Facebook.] <https://www.facebook.com/Feedzai/>[image:
Follow Feedzai on Twitter!] <https://twitter.com/feedzai>[image: Connect
with Feedzai on LinkedIn!] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/feedzai/>
<https://feedzai.com/>[image: Feedzai in Forbes Fintech 50!]
<https://www.forbes.com/fintech/list/>

--
The content of this email is confidential and
intended for the recipient

Re: Flink Cluster Java 11 support

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

AFAIK, there is no official image with Java 11. However, I think you
could simply build a custom image by changing the base layer[1] to
openjdk:11-jre.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-docker/blob/949e445006c4fc288813900c264847d23d3e33d4/1.11/scala_2.12-debian/Dockerfile

Best,
Yangze Guo