Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/01 17:50:05 UTC

Re: Cluster in AWS can not have more than 100 nodes?

There is no hard limit of this kind, here is the source code of the IP
finder:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/aws/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/spi/discovery/tcp/ipfinder/s3/TcpDiscoveryS3IpFinder.java

You can enable DEBUG level for Discovery and the IP Finder to collect more
details.
-
Denis