Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2007/11/29 05:59:31 UTC

notifications@ant has been set up

Hi all,

notifications@ant ist here now, I'll change the destination address
for commits and Gump in a few minutes.  Everybody who wants to see
those mails in the future - please subscribe to the new list:
notifications-subscribe@ant.apache.org

Stefan

Re: notifications@ant has been set up

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2007 9:29 AM, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't think we can.   The ivy project use the
>> *Notification Scheme:* Ivy Notifications
>>
>> As far as I can see, we can't configure an other notification
>> schema, and we can't edit the notification scheme.  So I guess we
>> have to introduce a infra JIRA issue.
>
> OK, so Stefan do you take care of that?

Done.

>> Also, I saw that ivy is still under the Categrory "Incubator".
>> That should be changed.  But to what?  Do we create a Category
>> 'Ant'.  That would make sense, but I fear that it would be
>> confusing for some users to not find Ant into his category.
>
> I think Ant is the category we should have, and maybe add a note on
> the Ivy and IvyDE projects in JIRA to say that Ant issue tracking is
> bugzilla.

Sounds reasonable.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 30, 2007 9:29 AM, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think we can.   The ivy project use the
> *Notification Scheme:* Ivy Notifications
>
> As far as I can see, we can't configure an other notification schema, and
> we
> can't edit the notification scheme.
> So I guess we have to introduce a infra JIRA issue.

OK, so Stefan do you take care of that?

> Also, I saw that ivy is still under the Categrory "Incubator".  That
> should
> be changed.  But to what?  Do we create a Category 'Ant'.  That would make
> sense, but I fear that it would be confusing for some users to not find
> Ant
> into his category.

I think Ant is the category we should have, and maybe add a note on the Ivy
and IvyDE projects in JIRA to say that Ant issue tracking is bugzilla.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/