Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 21:14:16 UTC

8 pending pull requests on incubator-quarks-website?

Is there a reason why these pull requests aren’t getting merged?  If not, can someone confident with that process merge them?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-quarks-website/pulls <https://github.com/apache/incubator-quarks-website/pulls>

— Dale

Re: Jekyll install on MBP [was: Re: 8 pending pull requests on incubator-quarks-website?]

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
Looking back I see I got that complaint too.  Didn’t even notice it.  Must not be that important :-)
— Dale

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
Dale,

That seems to work, except I got one issue with the red carpet install:

Susans-MBP-247:~ susancline$ gem list redcarpet

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

Susans-MBP-247:~ susancline$ sudo gem install redcarpet
Fetching: redcarpet-3.3.4.gem (100%)
Successfully installed redcarpet-3.3.4
Parsing documentation for redcarpet-3.3.4
unable to convert "\xCA" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8 for lib/redcarpet.bundle, skipping
Installing ri documentation for redcarpet-3.3.4
1 gem installed

Did you get this error too?

Thanks,

Susan

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
Thanks Queenie.  I missed your post and took the sudo approach Dale suggested.

Susan

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
It appears to be working for me now based on Dale’s instructions, yes.  Queenie also has it working and she used a little bit different way to go about it.

Thanks,

Susan

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.
I use Mac OSX and it works.