Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/06/26 09:54:16 UTC

wsdl-first-cxf testing

   Hi!

I have developed service-assembly like "cxf_wsdl_first" example. I have
my_service_cxf_se_su, my_service_cxf_bc_su and my_service_sa.
Difference is in wsdl where I have following:

<wsdl:service name="MyServiceDef">
		<wsdl:port name="MyServicePortJms" binding="tns:MyServiceBindingJms">
			<jms:address destinationStyle="queue"
jndiConnectionFactoryName="java:comp/env/jms/OutputQueueConnectionFactory"
jndiDestinationName="java:comp/env/jms/OutputQueue">
          </jms:address>
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>

There is log from ServiceMix when deploying:

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
my-service-cxfse-su
26.06.2008 10:36:37
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://mycompany.com/services/}MyService from
class com.mycompany.services.MyServiceImpl
26.06.2008 10:36:38 org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl
getBeanName
INFO: Could not determine bean name for instance of class
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestination.
..

      and

INFO  - jetty                          - jetty-6.1.6
INFO  - jetty                          - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8092

How can I test my service?
In case HTML/SOAP I can use axis2 for creating client on java.
But what should I do if I have jms queue?

   Thanks,
   Truly yours,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: wsdl-first-cxf testing

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
   Hi Freeman!

Do you planned to release 3.2.2 version in the closest future?
If not, how can I provide jms-transport in version SM 3.2.1?

   Thanks,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: wsdl-first-cxf testing

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.