Posted to user@pig.apache.org by George Stathis <gs...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 03:54:32 UTC

Handling null hbase column values

I'm not a committer, but I'd like to suggest the following patch to handle
sparsly populated data rows):

If for some reason this behavior is intended and not a defect, let me know.

Best Regards.

Re: Handling null hbase column values

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,
Thanks for pointing this out! I see Jeff beat me to posting the alternate
patch :).
No need to be a committer to open bugs and post patches, please feel free to
do so in the future.

-D