Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/11/29 09:19:19 UTC

RE: Javaflow in trunk not compiling [was: RE: Is trunk supposed t o be a working version?]

I'll check it tonight, but it is very likely the same problem: different
xalan.jar version in jdk endorsed (I use jdk 1.4.1 or 1.4.2).
I don't think another bcel jar is the problem, since I checked out the trunk
into an empty directory and I ran the build from the commandline (no
weblogic, nothing).

Bye, Helma

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110109403725802&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110117821012478&w=2