Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Игорь Цюцюрупа <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 00:27:36 UTC

[math] Translate the documentation

Hello,

I'm wondering if whether it is necessary to translate the Commons Math
documentation into Russian. I woud be glad to do this work.

Regards,
Igor.

Re: [math] Translate the documentation

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
My feeling is that documentation donations are always welcome.

It is important to mark translations with a version since they will fall
out of date.