Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Emiliano Armellin <ea...@ateikon.com> on 2005/08/04 18:16:13 UTC

empty String like nullValue

Hello

is there away to specify that null strings will be setted to empty
string ("") in object result map? Have I got use a TypeHandlerCallback?

--
Emiliano Armellin

    *
      W_
      www.ateikon.com <http://www.ateikon.com>
    *
      @_
      earmellin@ateikon.com <ma...@ateikon.com>
    *
      T_
      *+39 0422 452101*

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=15653&t=86>
Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>

Re: empty String like nullValue

Posted by Kim Goings <ki...@levelfivesolutions.com>.
<result property="property" column="column" nullValue="" />