Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 07:19:56 UTC

[pool] destroy counters

Now we have destroyByBorrowValidationCount and
destroyByEvictorCount.  The latter includes both idle timeouts and
validation failures when testWhileIdle is true.  And we have no
count of destroys due to validation failure on return with
testOnReturn true.  I wonder if it would be better to just define
destroyInvalidCount to count all destroys due to validation
failure.  Then change destroyByEvictorCount to destroyIdleCount or
somesuch.