Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be> on 2001/04/08 16:36:14 UTC

Re: SOAP Proxy Authentication

Hmm, thanks Jan. I just checked base support for this (2 extra methods in
SOAPHTTPConnection to set proxy userid and password) to the base Apache-SOAP code,
and I'll rework the examples to recognise the extra command line parameter.
Would anyone mind grabbing the latest from CVS and verifying if it works?

bfn, Wouter