Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Du...@za.didata.com on 2002/01/25 07:50:36 UTC

Help with footer only on first page - please help

Hi all,

Could someone please help me with the correct way to implement a footer only
on the first page?

Thanx

Re: Help with footer only on first page - please help

Posted by ewitness - Ben Fowler <bf...@ewitness.co.uk>.
At 8:50 am +0200 25/1/02, Dudley.Butt@za.didata.com wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Could someone please help me with the correct way to implement a footer only
>on the first page?

I believe that you need to establish two sequences of master pages,
and use one (which has the footer) on the first page, and the
other for the remainder.

This might be an FAQ. You can certinly find helpful info
on the web exempli gratia

Ben