Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Daniel Kolb <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 13:28:50 UTC

apostrophes and xalan

Dear Sir or Madam

I’m having the following problem with the versions xalan 1.11 and xerces
3.1:

I use the two .dll’s with my .xlst and have different decimal-formats like
this:

       <xsl:decimal-format name="decimal_format_sk" grouping-separator=" "
decimal-separator="," />

       <xsl:decimal-format name="decimal_format_pk" grouping-separator="."
decimal-separator="," />

       <xsl:decimal-format name="decimal_format_hk" grouping-separator="'"
decimal-separator="," />

       <xsl:decimal-format name="decimal_format_mk" grouping-separator="-"
decimal-separator="," />

After I transformed my xlst to a pdf-file I can’t see a separator for the
thousands. Because I’m new at this, I have no idea where to search for an
issue. Can you give me a hint?

Sincerely

Daniel K.