Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 16:31:57 UTC

Re: Can't find some servicemix bundles snapshots in https://repository.apache.org/snapshots ?

ServiceMix 3.2.3 was released in October 2008 so there are no snapshots
being deployed.  You should be able to change the version to 3.2.3 to pick
up the release version.

Chris
--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I have deployed that snapshot now:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jdt-core/

This is probably going to happen from time to time because the Nexus
instance hosting the snapshots will purge some of them based on age and
other rules.  If that happens its quite OK to build and install them
yourself locally or you can let us know as well.

Chris

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.