Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mankovskii, Serge" <Se...@ca.com> on 2008/12/03 18:16:56 UTC

RE: POLOKA proposal in context of existing Apache projects

Hello Sanjiva

Following your suggestion I have sent a request to champion the POLOKA
project to private@ws.apache.org and pmc@incubator.apache.org

I am not sure what the next step will be because, obviously, I cannot
subscribe to the private lists.

Cheers
Serge