Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com> on 2017/02/08 09:14:29 UTC

Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

when i build my cube on step 3#:
2017-02-08 16:59:04,179 ERROR [pool-9-thread-1]
common.MapReduceExecutable:127 : error execute
MapReduceExecutable{id=20d6e927-f2d8-490c-8beb-054fa58708a9-02, name=Extract
Fact Table Distinct Columns, state=RUNNING}
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
hdfs://localhost:9000/home/root/apache-hive-1.2.1-bin/lib/hive-exec-1.2.1.jar
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem$17.doCall(DistributedFileSystem.java:1072)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem$17.doCall(DistributedFileSystem.java:1064)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystemLinkResolver.resolve(FileSystemLinkResolver.java:81)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:1064)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.getFileStatus(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:288)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.getFileStatus(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:224)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.determineTimestamps(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:99)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.determineTimestampsAndCacheVisibilities(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:57)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobSubmitter.java:265)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobSubmitter.java:301)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:389)
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1285)
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1282)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1614)
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:1282)
	at
org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.AbstractHadoopJob.waitForCompletion(AbstractHadoopJob.java:149)
	at
org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.run(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:108)
	at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.MRUtil.runMRJob(MRUtil.java:92)
	at
org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:120)
	at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)
	at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:57)
	at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)
	at
org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:136)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
why it look for hdfs??
/home/root/apache-hive-1.2.1-bin/ is my hive installation directory
where is my wrong configuration??

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by shaonian <sh...@163.com>.
hi,I got the same problem,have you fixed this?

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by KevinLei <aa...@163.com>.
Hi, Shaonian

cluster here you mean is kylin cluster or hadoop cluster? hhase? hive?

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by shaonian <sh...@163.com>.
hi,I have solved this problem.
If you use a cluster instead single node,this problom would not occur.

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
google 'HDP sandbox download' will lead you to the right place.

Posted by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com>.
Neither CDH nor HDP,

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Are you running a popular Hadoop release or making your own?

My experience is popular Hadoop releases like CDH or HDP usually don't have
such problems.

Yang

Posted by bertram <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com>.
It seems that the problem is still in the Hadoop environment。No wonder the
official proposal to use the Enterprise Edition,Most of them are
environmental problems。。

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by bertram <mo...@gmail.com>.
i have build sample succeed when use another hadoop cluster

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com>.
if you build a new cube,the error will reappear..

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by bertram <mo...@gmail.com>.
when i start hadoop job history server and restart kylin , the error is
missing ,but MR job failed

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com>.
Not yet!
People who encounter this problem seem a lot.
if you fix the problem,please update it here

Re: Problem while build cube:File not found for hdfs://...

Posted by bertram <mo...@gmail.com>.
hi, have you fixed this problem? i got the same error