Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Daniel SAWAN <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/23 15:38:14 UTC

Is there a way to change the heartbeat timer ?

Hello,

I actually have a problem of communication between 2 servers.

I have 2 servers A and B linked with dubbo. If  A or B is restarted then
the connection between them can take between 20-30 seconds to be
established if I do nothing.

Is there a way to configure the heartbeat and to lower it  ?

Thanks for your help !

Re: Is there a way to change the heartbeat timer ?

Posted by Daniel SAWAN <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, i am using Dubbo3 without kafka, on direct connection.

In my case A will always call B. B will never call A.
So if I restart A it will automatically reestablish connection to B and no
problem here.

The problem comes if i update B then 2 things can happen :
- A try to establish connection to B before the heartbeat > Error for first
request, then ok for the following request.
- A try to establish connection to B after the heartbeat > no problem

My problem is the first case actually.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.